The Student Consumer Club facilitates the need for creating consumer awareness among students. The club activities will be guided by the Consumer Association of India (CAI) for conducting workshops and awareness programs about Consumer Responsibilities & Rights, Food Safety (Food Adulteration, Food Nutrition, Food Preservatives, and Food Contamination), Hospitals and Patients Rights, Transport, Insurance, Consumer Durables, Digital Technologies and Consumer Protection Act.
The Student Consumer Club :
- Empowers students with knowledge and awareness in consumer related issues
- Prepares the student to face the world with confidence backed by knowledge
- Create awareness about consumer laws and equip the students with life skills enabling them to lead better lives
- Enables them to become aware of their duties as a consumer making them better citizens
- The student consumer club aims at in creating educated and informed consumers of the future.
The Programme organized by RRC addresses the knowledge, attitude and behavior of the youths in the interrelated areas of Voluntary Blood Donation, as demanded by their age, environment, and life style.
NATIONAL- SERVICE -SCHEME:
Our NSS volunteers are rendering creditable services in the villages, orphanages, old age homes, hospitals, etc. by conducting adult- literary classes, awareness, activities, etc.
Eco Club is a platform on which we got the knowledge about environment, Eco Club in a group who works to contribute to improving environmental conditions and we offer programs & activities to encourage others to reduce pollution, plant trees and also to promote sound environmental behavior