LIBRARY RULES :
The college has a modern library with holding about 12,000 volumes and subscribers of newspaper, magazines and journals. The members of the college community are asked to make the best use of the library, subject to the following rules:
- Perfect silence should be maintained in the library.
- A student will be given 3 library tokens and she will be issued 3 books one for each token.
- Books will be issued only against the production of the library token and student identity card.
- Students can keep the books for seven days (one week) at a time.
- The books should be returned on or before the due date which will be marked on the last page of the book issued.
- A fine of Rs.5/- will be charged per day per book on late returning of books.
- A fine of Rs.50/- will be charged for the replacement of a library token, if lost.
- Reference books, magazines, journals and dailies should not be taken out of the library.
- No exchange of library books and tokens are permitted either inside college members or outside the college. If she does so deprived of membership and fine will be charged.
- Writing or underlining in books or tampering books in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- If students are found losing or damaging library books or magazines or any library property will have to pay for the replacement cost with double the charge.
- Students or staff who leaves the college for any reason in the middle or end of the term should produce no-due from library.
- Library will be kept open from morning 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
- Library will be kept closed during Sundays and government holidays.